Any student organization, club, or society shall be allowed to operate only after official approval and recognition accorded by the Eastern Visayas State University, The University takes no responsibility for any organization not duly approved and recognized.
- Any student organization, club, or society shall be allowed to operate only after official approval and recognition accorded by the Eastern Visayas State University, The University takes no responsibility for any organization not duly approved and recognized.
- The procedures for receiving such approval and recognition are as follows:
- prepare a schedule for the use of the school facilities in connection with projects or activities that the organization may sponsor.
- submit the adviser’s letter of acceptance of his duties and responsibilities toward the organization.
- all the above mentioned papers will be addressed to the College President but channeled through the office of Student Affairs.
- Only regular faculty members can qualify for advisorship of any student organization.The Adviser shall held responsible for any violation of the rules and policies of the government and EVSU pertaining to student organizations. the presence of the Adviser in all meetings and activities of the organization is required.
- Criteria for granting or withholding recognition or recommending suspension of any organization shall include the following:
- Membership rules must be explicitly stated so that any applicant for membership will know exactly what qualification he must possess to become a member. The organization must agree to admit any candidate who meets these written requirements and who applies in the prescribed manner for membership.
- No organization which restricts its members because of political, religious, or philosophical beliefs, or economic background will bee recognized.
- The objectives of the organization must be clear, concise and explicit explaining what the organization plans to do and how it will accomplish its goals.
- No organization which runs counter to the Construction of the Philippines, the objectives and philosophy of the Charter of the Institute will be recognized.
- All organizations recognized by LIT are expected to uphold the democratic principles and the integrity of the individual shall not be permitted.
- Misunderstanding between students and / or student organizations should be brought immediately to the attention of the Office of Students Affairs. Under nor circumstances should students of the Institute resolve problems or conflicts through violence or trial by publicity or by any form of subterfuge.
- Conflicts and problems not resolved in the Office of Student Affairs shall be elevated to Student Welfare Council composed of the Vice President for Academic Affairs, Deans, Heads, President for Supreme Student Government and selected Instructors and Students. All findings and/or recommendations shall be forwarded to the University President for further action. A copy of the report will be furnished the Office of Student Affairs.
- Meetings and other activities shall be monitored by the Office of Student Affairs hence written until the permits have to be secured from said office. Failure to do so would mean postponed of meeting until the permit is secured. Utter disregard of this regulation will be death with accordingly.
- As much as possible, all meetings and activities should be conducted in the college campuses. In case where activities need to be conducted outside of the school, written permission must be secured from the College President through the Student Affairs Office one (1) week before the scheduled data of activity. The organization must observe precautionary measures to ensure safety of the member during the activity.
- Financial statement of money collections and disbursements shall be submitted to the Student Affairs Office. Another copy will be posted in the end of the current semester. Failure to submit financial report would incur of suspension of the organization.
- Posters and announcement of any recognized student organized student organization need the approval for posting from the Office of Students Affairs.
STUDENT ORGANIZATIONS & ACTIVITIES
- Course – related campus organizations
- Service – oriented campus organizations
- Values – oriented campus organizations
- Acquaintance Party
- Student’s Fellowship Night
- Organization Day
- Induction Program
- Meetings / Assembly
- Search for Outstanding Students of EVSU
- Search for Outstanding Student Leader
- Search for Outstanding Campus organization
- Student’s Achievement and Parent’s Day
- Student Handbook
- University Code
- School Policies
- Rules & Regulations
91total visits,4visits today