A premier institute in the fields of engineering and technology supportive of regional and national development.
Develop globally competitive professional engineers and technologists imbued with positive values through instruction.
- To provide technical and professional training to individuals in the various fields of Engineering, Thus equip them with the necessary skills and expertise that would make them function and useful members of the society.
- To provide the training and research facilities to deserving students and professionals that they may fully develop their abilities and potentials, thereby increasing technological and scientific capabilities and knowledge.
- To provide leadership in technical research, which would enhance developmental programs projects and activities by conducting scholarly inquiries into their feasibility, viability, and activity, to the social milieu.
- To inculcate high sense of moral, ethical and spiritual values in the exercise of the engineering profession and technological education.
- Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering (BSChE
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering (BSCE)
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering (BSEE)
- Bachelor of Science in Electronics & Communications Engineering (BSECE)
- Bachelor of Science in Geodetic Engineering (BSGE)
- Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering (BSIE)
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology (BSIT)