The OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR is most active during the enrollment and graduation periods. However, we offer other services such as:
- Issuances of CERTIFICATIONS
- Enrollment (Active/ In-Active Students)
- English as a Medium of Instruction
- General Weighted Average (GWA)
- Authentication and Verification
- Good Moral Charater
- Units Earned
- Subjects Enrolled
- Transfer Credentials
- Request for correction of entries of names, date/place of birth.
- Certification, Authentication and Verification (CAV) for overseas employment.
- Authentication (local use).
- Students’ evaluation (Graduating Students).
- Permit to Cross-Enroll.
- Issuances of OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT OF RECORDS for:
- Employment (local/abroad)
- Evaluation / ERF
- Board Examination
- Further Studies
- Comprehensive Examination
- WES, VISA, Passport
GUIDELINES AND PROTOCOLS IN APPLYING AND SECURING SCHOOL DOCUMENTS
Due to the rising COVID cases in the Eastern Visayas and in consonance with the University Safety Protocols and Precautionary Measures, EVSU Registrar’s Office came up with the following guidelines and protocols to ensure safety of its clients:
- Send requests for school documents to the FB account of the Clerk In-Charge of the Course/Program enrolled in.
- Wait for the response from the assigned staff. Since the Office operates only on skeleton workforce, the processing timeline based on the Citizen’s Charter may not be followed. You will be notified of the requirements; amount to be paid and the release date of the requested school documents.
- Upon transacting in person, wearing of face mask and face shield is a must.
- Stay at the designated waiting area while observing the queue. Be seated calmly while waiting for your turn.
- Before approaching the staff-on-duty at the Guard House, make sure that the following are secured:
- Valid ID
- Sufficient amount for payment of service charge/s relative to the requested document as notified by the Clerk In-Charge online. Cut-off time for payment of requested document/s is 2:00 P.M.
- Original copies of the requirements as required by the Clerk In-Charge online.
- If you are only a representative/proxy, please present your Authorization Letter originally signed by the requesting party. Emailed authorization letter is acceptable as long as the printed copy is notarized. Present also your valid ID and the valid ID of the requesting client/s.
- For other related concerns at the Registrar’s Office, please transact on Wednesdays when all personnel are in complete attendance. Personnel in this office are on shifting mode on MTThF.
Facebook Account of Registrar’s Staff
|NAME OF STAFF||COURSES HANDLED||FB ACCOUNT|
|REY C. MACALLA||Doctoral/Master’s; ESLPME; BSMarE||Rey Macalla|
|GERARDO R. JARO||BSCE; BIT (BSITech); BSND; BSHM (BSHRT)||Gerardo Jaro|
|ARNEL A. MANIDLANGAN||BEED; BSED (MAPEH); BPED; BSMath; BSStat; BAFL (BSF)||Arnel Manidlangan|
|MANUEL A. SIMPORIOS, JR.||BSArch; BSID; BCAED; BSEd (Math/Sci); BSIE||Manuel Simporios|
|RONEL P. VALERIANO||BAEL; BSE; BSOA; BSA||Yen Yen|
|DAVE S. RONDINA||DTS; BSChem; BSEcon; BSES||Davz Rondina II|
|MA. ZORA DELLE C. DOBLAS||BTLED; BTVTED; BSGE; BMT; BSM||Maria Delle|
|JEZABELLE M. MACION||BSChE; BSECE; BSEE; BSIT; BSME||Jezabelle Menzon Macion|
|NAME OF STAFF||FB ACCOUNT|
|REY C. MACALLA
Doctoral/Master’s; ESLPME; BSMarE
|GERARDO R. JARO
BSCE; BIT (BSITech); BSND; BSHM (BSHRT)
|ARNEL A. MANIDLANGAN
BEED; BSED (MAPEH); BPED; BSMath; BSStat; BAFL (BSF)
|MANUEL A. SIMPORIOS, JR.
BSArch; BSID; BCAED; BSEd (Math/Sci); BSIE
|RONEL P. VALERIANO
BAEL; BSE; BSOA; BSA
|DAVE S. RONDINA
DTS; BSChem; BSEcon; BSES
|Davz Rondina II|
|MA. ZORA DELLE C. DOBLAS
BTLED; BTVTED; BSGE; BMT; BSM
|JEZABELLE M. MACION
BSChE; BSECE; BSEE; BSIT; BSME
|Jezabelle Menzon Macion|