PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OUTCOMES
The Graduates of the Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering five years after graduation shall:
PEO1. Build his/her career into but not limited to supervisory posi-tions in Construction industries at local, national, and international levels with ethical and social responsibility.
PEO2. Possess professional CE skills that make them confident to initiate solutions in CE related domains such as Project Managers, Project Engineers, Contractors, Structural engineers, etc.
PEO3. Pursue life-long learning through professional development, training, and certifications.
- Apply knowledge of mathematics and science to solve electrical engineering problems.
- Design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and inter-pret data.
- Design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability, and sustaina-bility, in accordance with standards.
- Function in multidisciplinary and multi-cultural teams.
- Identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems.
- Understand professional and ethical responsibility.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Broad education necessary to understand the impact of engineer-ing solutions in a global, economics environmental, and societal context.
- Recognition of the need for, and an ability to engage in life-long learning.
- Knowledge of the contemporary issues.
- Ability to use techniques, skills, and modern engineering.
- Knowledge and understanding of engineering and management principles as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.