To develop competent Geodetic Engineers that serves the society and contributes for sustainable through high quality education in the field of geodetic engineering.
PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OUTCOMES
The Graduates of the Bachelor of Science in Geodetic Engineering of Eastern Visayas State University, after five years of graduation shall:
PEO1. Demonstrate as a technical expertise int the field of Geodetic Engineering and adapting the changing field of the profession.
PEO2. Demonstrate leadership and initiative to facilitate the advancement of professional and organizational goal, and
PEO3. Pursue a lifelong learning in the field of profession and continuous development.
- Apply knowledge of mathematics and science to solve electrical engineering problems.
- Design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and inter-pret data.
- Design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability, and sustaina-bility, in accordance with standards.
- Function in multidisciplinary and multi-cultural teams.
- Identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems.
- Understand professional and ethical responsibility.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Broad education necessary to understand the impact of engineer-ing solutions in a global, economic environmental, and societal context.
- Recognition of the need for, and an ability to engage in life-long learning.
- Knowledge of the contemporary issues.
- Ability to use techniques, skills, and modern engineering.
- Knowledge and understanding of engineering and management principles as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.