Admin Aide I (ICT Technician)
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in computer maintenance, troubleshooting, and networking.
- Preferably with NC II in Computer System Servicing
- Preferably with Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or any allied disciplines.
Admin Aide I (ECE Lab Technician)
- Must be a graduate of Electronics Communication Engineering
- Must have experience in industry handling, and repair & maintenance of equipment
Project Assistant I (IP-TBM)
- Bachelor’s degree relevant to the job
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Preferably with expertise in the use of office applications and design tools
- Preferably has knowledge on Intellectual Property and Technology Transfer