Description of the Program
This program is intended for those who wish to pursue graduate studies leading to careers in the field of science. The program is interdisciplinary in nature and is structured to meet the needs of teaching modern science.
Quality elementary science education through highly competent teachers
Developing teacher competence in science education by providing updates and modern trends in science education and technology, both in content and strategy
Goals and Objectives
- To provide quality elementary science and technology education in the region.
- To provide to the elementary school teachers of the region access to advance science and technology education
- To equip elementary school teachers with the latest trends in science and technology in both content and teaching strategies
- To upgrade the status of elementary school teachers in the region in terms of competence in science teaching
- To develop quality elementary school science and technology teachers in the region